Shark Camp at Camp Nova is open to students in grades 2-8 and provides campers with a summer full of smiles, laughs, fun with new friends and plenty of good memories. Campers can spend their summer mastering the art of archery, stunting in cheerleading, learning martial arts, grooving to the music in dance, exploring technology and engineering, improving their sports skills, and more! A camper's summer experience also includes interactive Terrific Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, and Fun Friday events, as well as in-house activities. Learn more about our Shark Camp here.
Minnow Camp at Camp Nova is open to students in kindergarten and first grade. Campers will have the chance to rotate through a variety of exciting summer activities, providing them with a summer full of smiles, laughs, fun with new friends, and plenty of good memories. Learn more about our Minnow Camp here.
- Speech and Debate Camp - This camp is open to students ages 8-12, focuses on developing public speaking as well as writing and research skills in a fun and encouraging environment. Campers will learn about the wide variety of Speech and Debate events offered in elementary and middle school and then select and event they would like to focus on in greater depth. Campers will display their skills at the "Speech and Debate Showcase” on campus at the end of the 2 week session. Learn more about our Speech and Debate Camp here.
- Rock and Roll Club - We are looking for the next rock and roll star this summer! We will jam out with handmade instruments, learn hip songs, and dance the camp away. Your rocking campers will build their social skills, gross motor and fine motor skills. We will show off our moves at a final performance! This club is open to rising kindergarten through second grade students. Learn more about our Rock and Roll Club here.
- Mini Med School - Is there a doctor in camp? Our little doctors will use stuffed animal patients to take blood pressure readings, give stitches, put on a cast, and make their own first aid kit, all while learning lots about what doctors, dentists, EMTs, and other medical professionals do on a daily basis. Join us in this fun filled camp. This camp is open to rising kindergarten through second grade students. Learn more about our Mini Med School here.
Take advantage of our Summer Scholars program where both public and private school students in elementary, middle, and high school have an opportunity to enrich their summer with learning experiences in Reading, Mathematics, Foreign Language, Writing, and Language Arts within a challenging and supportive environment. Summer Scholars offers students the ability to advance academically by earning extra credits during the summer, make-up academic credits, or simply enter the next grade with confidence through various refresher courses. Our faculty understands that every child learns differently so they continually develop instructional approaches to reach every learner. Learn more about our Summer Scholars Program here.
All Sports Camps are open to students in grades 2-8. Click here to learn more about each of our sports camps.
- Soccer - Soccer Camp at Camp Nova is a co-ed program that provides instruction in both basic and advanced soccer skills and strategies. All campers should bring water bottles, cleats, and appropriate athletic wear every day of camp. Individual attention is offered to all athletes and each day is filled with drills, daily competitions, and contests. Whether your children are starting from the beginning or looking to improve their game, this is the camp program for them. Campers also swim once a week in a state-of-the-art aquatics center.
- Tennis - The Tennis Camp at Camp Nova is a co-ed program that provides instruction in both basic and advanced tennis skills and strategies. All campers should bring water bottles, sneakers, appropriate athletic wear, and a tennis racket every day of camp. Whether your children are beginners or novices, this is the place for them to be this summer! Campers also swim once a week in a state-of-the-art aquatics center. This is a half-day program.
- Volleyball - The Camp Nova Volleyball Clinic is a co-ed program that provides instruction in both basic and advanced volleyball skills and strategies. All campers should bring water bottles, gym shoes, appropriate gym wear, knee pads, and towels every day of camp. Each day is filled with drills, daily competitions, and contests. Campers also swim once a week in a state-of-the-art aquatics center.
- Golf - From the proper grip to the perfect swing, this specialty camp focuses on honing all aspects of the game of golf. This camp is beneficial for children who are beginners and those who have been playing for years!
- Baseball - Led by NSU’s NCAA Division II National Champion Head Coach Greg Brown, this camp teaches campers the basics of hitting, fielding, throwing, running, and sliding. The camp will not only teach the fundamentals of baseball, but also give children the confidence they need to play sports and have fun! This camp is co-ed and designed for beginners as well as experienced players. Participants are divided into appropriate age/ability level groups. Campers also swim once a week in a state-of-the-art aquatics center.